Your StartUp Program
The herbal formulas for this program have been used successfully and refined over hundreds of years and are safe and powerful. They provide quality nutrition, and when combined with your free Steps to Success, they will help you decrease stress and increase your energy to see faster results.
The Steps to Success were developed by Amanda Howell to help speed the healing process. This easy-to-follow method uses food, herbal therapy, and special exercises to maximize the benefits so you feel the results. You will receive emails containing valuable techniques and short videos that walk you through Steps to Success. We also have live Q&A video chats where we can answer any of your questions. After you place your StartUp order, you will receive an email outlining the first step you can take for increased results. Within the first month you will start feeling positive changes physically and emotionally.
We are here and dedicated to helping you get results.
Fibroids Startup Program Includes:
- Balance - (1 bottle - 30 day supply)
- Clear Flow - (1 bottle - 30 day supply)
- Cinnamon and Poria- (1 bottle - 30 day supply)
- Free Energy Exercise Videos
- Modifications according to symptoms to customize your program
- Free Steps to Success Plan
- Access to regular Q&A Live Video Chats
- Invitation to the Members Only Facebook Group for another place to ask questions
A fibroid is a non-cancerous growth that develops in or around the womb (uterus).
These growths are made up of muscle and fibrous tissue and can vary in size.
Fibroids are sometimes known as uterine fibroids, uterine myomas or leiomyomas.
Symptoms of Fibroids
Many women don’t know that they have fibroids because they don't have any symptoms. However, one in three women do experience fibroid symptoms and may have any of the following
• Heavy periods
• Painful periods – often with a lot of cramping
• Abdominal pain
• Lower back pain
• A frequent need to urinate
• Constipation and / or Loose stools during menstruation due to the increased activity of the area
• Pain or discomfort during sex
• Able to feel hard masses in the abdomen
• Experience gas or bloating
• Cold hands and/or feet
• Cold body
• Heavy bleeding or thicker blood
• Bright red or very dark colored menstrual blood
• Menstrual blood clots
• Headaches, dizziness, or fatigue
• Irritability or depression
That’s quite a list.
If Only One In Three Women Get Fibroids Symptoms – How Are Fibroids Found?
Fibroids are common, with around 1 in 3 women developing them at some point in their life.
They're often diagnosed during a routine gynaecological examination, test or scan.
If you have uterine fibroid symptoms, it’s best to see your Doctor so they can investigate possible causes.
If your Doctor thinks you may have fibroids, they'll usually refer you for an ultrasound scan to confirm the diagnosis.
What Causes Fibroids?
The exact cause is unknown but they are known to be linked to the female reproductive hormone oestrogen. Oestrogen is produced by the ovaries.
Fibroids usually develop during a woman's reproductive years (most commonly from around 30 to 50 years of age) when oestrogen levels are at their highest.
They tend to shrink when oestrogen levels are low, such as after the menopause, when a woman’s monthly periods slow down and then stop.
Types of Fibroids
Fibroids can grow anywhere in the womb and vary in size considerably. Some can be the size of a pea, whereas others can be the size of a melon.
The main types of fibroids are:
• Intramural fibroids – These are the most common type of fibroid. They develop in the muscle wall of the womb
• Subserosal fibroids – These fibroids develop outside the wall of the womb into the pelvis and can become very large
• Submucosal fibroids – These are fibroids that develop in the muscle layer beneath the womb's inner lining and grow into the cavity of the womb
In some cases, subserosal or submucosal fibroids are attached to the womb by a thin stalk of tissue. These are called pedunculated fibroids.
If a woman has fibroids that aren’t causing symptoms, treatment is not required. Fibroids will often shrink and disappear without treatment, particularly after the menopause.
If you do have symptoms caused by fibroids, Doctors offer medication to help relieve the symptoms.
There are also medications available to help shrink fibroids. If these don’t work, surgery or other less invasive procedures may be recommended.
Chinese Traditional Medicine and Fibroids
If fibroids are present, Chinese Medical theory recognizes that there is a lack of communication or flow of energy in the lower abdominal area.
This also applies to any condition that creates any type of blockage in the same region such as endometriosis
• or other scar tissue.
The goal here is to allow the body to relax and break down the tissue that is not supposed to be where it is growing.
How We Can Help
The good news is that because we use the wisdom of Chinese Medicine, we know that
• Your body is in a constant state of renewal
• Your body can regain lost health and vitality
Start the Rejuvenation Cycle
Make adjustments to these two things
and you will start to turn back your biological clock
1. Nutrition - the right herbs and some healing foods added to your diet.
2. Energy - increased energy to supercharge your Rejuvenation Cycle (the right energy formula plus the Radiant 8 Exercisesand Fertility Massage both do this)
We Can Teach You How To...
• Learn what you can increase energy flow in the lower abdominal region
• Learn to eat in a way to support healing
• Open up the communication in the area with herbal formulas
• Balance the body with simple techniques
If you want to get started right now, our herbalists have developed a StartUp Program for this issue.