Your StartUp Program
The herbal formulas for this program are a specially designed combination exactly the best for your issue. They are safe and powerful. They are not drugs which override body function, they are superfood. Your body is hungry for this deep nutrition.
The free Radiant Wonder Fertility Plan was developed by Amanda Howell to help speed the healing process. This easy-to-follow method uses food, herbal therapy, and special exercises to maximize results and speed up your chance for real success. It will only add 15 minutes to your day and will give you deeper and faster results.
Combine the deep nutrition of these herbal formulas with your Radiant Wonder Fertility Plan to dramatically increase your odds for success.
Sign up for our newsletter today, even if you are not ready to buy.
(see signup box in the footer below on this page)
Each newsletter is a labor of love:
- There will be newsletter-subscriber-only discounts (only for you)
- Valuable information, techniques to help specific symptoms change.
- Stories to inspire and teach how others handled what you are going through.
- Support videos answering your questions.
- In-depth information and videos to help you understand what is going on as things are changing. This will maximize results. Knowledge is power.
After you place your first order, you will receive an email which includes the full Radiant Wonder Fertility Plan including the free video exercises.
We are here and dedicated to helping you get results.
Fibroids Program Includes:
- Balance - (1 bottle - 30 day supply)
- Clear Flow - (1 bottle - 30 day supply)
- Cinnamon and Poria- (1 bottle - 30 day supply)
- Free Energy Exercise & Answer Style Videos
- Free Radiant Wonder Fertility Plan
- Access to regular informational Q&A Style Videos
- Invitation to the Members Only Facebook Group
- Multiple ways to ask questions and get answers as you are moving forward
- We are here and we are dedicated to supporting you on your healing journey
A fibroid is a non-cancerous growth that develops in or around the womb (uterus).
These growths are made up of muscle and fibrous tissue and can vary in size.
Fibroids are sometimes known as uterine fibroids, uterine myomas or leiomyomas.
Symptoms of Fibroids
Many women don’t know that they have fibroids because they don't have any symptoms. However, one in three women do experience fibroid symptoms and may have any of the following
• Heavy periods
• Painful periods – often with a lot of cramping
• Abdominal pain
• Lower back pain
• A frequent need to urinate
• Constipation and / or Loose stools during menstruation due to the increased activity of the area
• Pain or discomfort during sex
• Able to feel hard masses in the abdomen
• Experience gas or bloating
• Cold hands and/or feet
• Cold body
• Heavy bleeding or thicker blood
• Bright red or very dark colored menstrual blood
• Menstrual blood clots
• Headaches, dizziness, or fatigue
• Irritability or depression
That’s quite a list.
If Only One In Three Women Get Fibroids Symptoms – How Are Fibroids Found?
Fibroids are common, with around 1 in 3 women developing them at some point in their life.
They're often diagnosed during a routine gynaecological examination, test or scan.
If you have uterine fibroid symptoms, it’s best to see your Doctor so they can investigate possible causes.
If your Doctor thinks you may have fibroids, they'll usually refer you for an ultrasound scan to confirm the diagnosis.
What Causes Fibroids?
The exact cause is unknown but they are known to be linked to the female reproductive hormone oestrogen. Oestrogen is produced by the ovaries.
Fibroids usually develop during a woman's reproductive years (most commonly from around 30 to 50 years of age) when oestrogen levels are at their highest.
They tend to shrink when oestrogen levels are low, such as after the menopause, when a woman’s monthly periods slow down and then stop.
Types of Fibroids
Fibroids can grow anywhere in the womb and vary in size considerably. Some can be the size of a pea, whereas others can be the size of a melon.
The main types of fibroids are:
• Intramural fibroids – These are the most common type of fibroid. They develop in the muscle wall of the womb
• Subserosal fibroids – These fibroids develop outside the wall of the womb into the pelvis and can become very large
• Submucosal fibroids – These are fibroids that develop in the muscle layer beneath the womb's inner lining and grow into the cavity of the womb
In some cases, subserosal or submucosal fibroids are attached to the womb by a thin stalk of tissue. These are called pedunculated fibroids.
If a woman has fibroids that aren’t causing symptoms, treatment is not required. Fibroids will often shrink and disappear without treatment, particularly after the menopause.
If you do have symptoms caused by fibroids, Doctors offer medication to help relieve the symptoms.
There are also medications available to help shrink fibroids. If these don’t work, surgery or other less invasive procedures may be recommended.
Chinese Traditional Medicine and Fibroids
If fibroids are present, Chinese Medical theory recognizes that there is a lack of communication or flow of energy in the lower abdominal area.
This also applies to any condition that creates any type of blockage in the same region such as endometriosis
• or other scar tissue.
The goal here is to allow the body to relax and break down the tissue that is not supposed to be where it is growing.
How We Can Help
The good news is that because we use the wisdom of Chinese Medicine, we know that
• Your body is in a constant state of renewal
• Your body can regain lost health and vitality
Start the Rejuvenation Cycle
Make adjustments to these two things
and you will start to turn back your biological clock
1. Nutrition - the right herbs and some healing foods added to your diet.
2. Energy - increased energy to supercharge your Rejuvenation Cycle (the right energy formula plus the Radiant 8 Exercisesand Fertility Massage both do this)
We Can Teach You How To...
• Learn what you can increase energy flow in the lower abdominal region
• Learn to eat in a way to support healing
• Open up the communication in the area with herbal formulas
• Balance the body with simple techniques
If you want to get started right now, our herbalists have developed a StartUp Program for this issue.